We are searching data for your request:
Height - 46-47 cm, weight - 2600-2700 g.
A little more and your pregnancy will be called full-term. Even now, your child is not much different from the one who will be born.
As expected, the bones of his skull are soft enough to squeeze through my mother's pelvis. His face was rounded, and charming smooth cheeks appeared.
The placenta actively helps him and pumps 600 ml of blood every minute (!). Iron accumulates in the liver, which will help the baby's circulatory system in the first year of life.
The baby is getting closer and closer with mom inside. He has already pulled his knees up to his stomach, pressed his elbows, crossed his arms and still he is very cramped. The kid intensely sucks his thumb and prepares to go out into the world. Who knows, maybe he will decide to do it next week. Are you ready for this?
Mom is faced with an urgent question: how much will her baby weigh before giving birth. It can be understood: giving birth to a man weighing 3 kg or 4.5 kg are completely different things.
It is very difficult to determine the weight of the baby in advance. All data that are given in any pregnancy calendar are approximate, averaged, the error reaches 0.8 kg. Often, complex calculations are used to determine the weight on the basis of data on the length of the baby's thigh, the diameter of the head, the circumference of the chest or abdomen, etc. Now the accuracy of ultrasound devices is increasing, perhaps not far from the time when the weight of the child will be called with an accuracy of a gram.
The influence of the baby's weight and size on whether he can easily pass through the birth canal is also relative. During childbirth, many factors are involved: the narrowness or breadth of the mother's pelvic bones, the size of the baby, the physical condition of the mother, the fitness of her muscles, the condition of the baby, his readiness for childbirth, the skillful actions of doctors and many others.
Therefore, it happens that even small women give birth to heroes without any problems, and some women who are quite normal by constitution were given Caesarean, although their child did not even reach 3 kg.
Of course, it is worth knowing the estimated weight of the baby, especially if, according to the survey, it is too large or too small. But in fact, now it is worth thinking more about how to finish the last things and prepare for meeting the baby - after all, he may wish to be born literally at any minute.
The average weight gain this week is about 13 kg. The height of the fundus of the uterus is 36 cm. From now on, you meet with your doctor on a weekly basis. At 36 weeks, you need to pass another general urine test, a clinical blood test, smears for infections, and a CTG.
When you are sitting on a sofa in the same LCD, it may seem to you that no one else can fit on this sofa except you - you have become so huge. Nonsense, everyone is like that on these dates. And two or even three little beremes will probably be able to sit on the sofa.
Week 36 is a certain time X. Now you can wait for the onset of labor literally at any minute. Every fourth woman gives birth at 36 weeks, these are the statistics!
- You can't go far from home, especially alone.
- Always take a charged mobile phone with you, in which all the necessary telephone numbers (ambulance, your doctor, maternity hospital and insurance company) must be recorded.
- Collect a folder with documents, if you have not already done so (see the list in the article for 30 weeks of pregnancy), and a bag with things that you will take to the hospital.
What is recommended to take with you? The first list (if you are going to be urgent and you have no time to fold your bag):
- documents (passport, compulsory medical insurance policy, exchange card, generic certificate);
- slippers, better such that you can take a shower in them;
- a mobile phone, do not forget to charge it and take a charger with you;
A shirt, towel, bathrobe will be given to you at the hospital.
The second list (if you're going to take your time, thoroughly):
- things from the first list: documents, slippers, phone, charger;
- diapers for a baby (indicating "newborn", "for newborns", etc.). Enough about 6 pieces per day. (ask if the maternity hospital provides the baby with its own diapers and clothes, it is much more convenient, no need to carry too much and wash the sliders);
- cream or ointment for the breast (such as "Bepanten"), which will help to cope with cracked nipples in the first days of breastfeeding;
- cream for baby ass and powder (in practice, you will figure out which works best);
- wet wipes for you and your baby (pack of 72 pcs. Type "Pampers" or "Haggis");
- shirt, bathrobe, towel (if you want to wear your things in the hospital), as well as panties and pads for women in labor (two packs should be enough);
- clothes for discharge for the baby (according to season and weather);
- A bottle of water (still) and a light snack (such as cookies) if you want to eat something during or after childbirth;
- ask if they will give you a kettle and a cup at the hospital. If not, take it with you;
- a book, magazine (or something for fun), pen and paper;
- cosmetics for mom, combs, toothpaste and a brush, as well as hairpins (hoops) so that hair does not get into the baby's mouth or eyes.
Keep in mind that, according to the rules, maternity hospitals only accept items made of cotton or linen (woolen items will have to be left in the wardrobe), suitcases are also not allowed, you will have to pack everything in plastic bags.
Now let's talk about what you need to know about fast (fast, fast) labor. Rapid childbirth is very dangerous for mom and baby precisely because of its swiftness.
If an ordinary childbirth can take even a whole day, and certainly at least 6 hours, then the rapid ones develop so quickly (less than 4, or even 2 hours) that the mother does not have time to adequately respond, and often even get to the hospital.
If we recall the films, then the stereotype that is shown there demonstrates precisely the signs of rapid childbirth: the heroine screams wildly, falls, shouts: "Oh, I am giving birth!" - and literally after five attempts the hero holds the baby in his arms.
If everything goes well for you, it will not work as described above. But if something similar is observed, that you are apparently having a rapid birth and you need to urgently get to the doctors or call a doctor to you, to the place where you are now.
Signs of rapid labor are:
- a sudden and very rapidly increasing activity of contractions. In a matter of minutes, she reaches 5 contractions in 10 minutes.
- sharply increasing pain, up to the desire to scream, but one must remember that there are rapid childbirth and completely without pain (in the case of isthmic-cervical insufficiency or just a large number of earlier births);
- possible outflow of water;
- the desire to push, the feeling of the baby's head in the birth canal and vagina.
Such childbirth is dangerous in that the bones of the pelvis and cervix do not have time to move apart behind the actively emerging baby, and the bones of his head do not have time to gently move and move apart when passing through the birth canal.
After all, everything happens very abruptly, very actively, maybe for only an hour, instead of the set minimum of six hours! The situation is fraught with brain injuries (hemorrhage) in the baby, ruptures of the perineum and rectum in the mother and other troubles.
What are your actions?
- Wherever you are, stop. If possible, call others for help.
- Call your doctor or emergency services immediately.
- Find a comfortable place where you will wait for doctors. If you are in your home, lie down on the sofa, if somewhere else, look for an opportunity to lie down, even on the ground, on a park bench. Do not think now about anyone except your child, whom only you can help before the doctors arrive.
- It's better to lie down on your side. If possible, lay an oilcloth or bags under you, put a clean sheet next to it. If a clean sheet is not available (you are on the street) find handkerchiefs, scarves, everything you can, more or less clean.
- See if you are lying far enough from the edge of the bed (benches, etc.), if the baby can be born and not fall if you or someone close to you cannot support him.
- If possible, wash your hands and those who are helping you, it is even better to wipe them with alcohol. In the event of an emergency outside delivery, you can use perfume and eau de toilette.
- Now it's up to you to wait out the contractions and push for attempts. Do not force things, the baby needs time to adjust to the passage of the birth canal.
- If the baby's head has time to be born before the doctors arrive, do not pull on it, do nothing, just gently support it (or ask someone next to you to do it). Wait for the head to turn. At this time, check to see if the umbilical cord is wrapped around the neck. If so, unwind very carefully.
- After turning the head, the birth of the shoulders begins. Gently support the baby, place a towel (or something) over the anus.
- When the baby is born, you need to suck the mucus from his nose. A rubber blower, any tube or aspirator is suitable, as well as just tightly twisted cotton strips. The child makes the first cry and begins to breathe.
- Place the baby with its tummy on your belly. Cover it with a warm diaper, towel, or something similar that is close at hand. There is no need to wipe the grease off his body, it can wait.
- The birth of the placenta and cutting the umbilical cord can also wait until the doctors arrive.
Just in case:
- The baby's pulse can be measured by squeezing the umbilical cord with your fingers (more than 100 beats per minute). If he has a good pulse, then everything is fine with him.
- If the pulse drops and it seems to you that the baby is not breathing, rub his back thoroughly.
- In extreme cases (pulse below 60 and breathing is not felt) do mouth-to-mouth artificial respiration: 5-6 breaths into the baby's mouth and nose, then gently press on the chest, stimulating exhalation, and so on.
Wait for the arrival of doctors, make sure that the child is warm and calm, give him a breast.
35 weeks - 36 weeks - 37 weeks